£85 per week
£125 per week
1-2 Weeks – £189
3-4 Weeks – £180
5-8 Weeks £175
9-12 Weeks £169
1-2 Weeks – £250
3-4 Weeks – £235
5-8 Weeks – £220
9-12 Weeks £205
1-2 Weeks – £325
3-4 Weeks – £305
5-8 Weeks – £285
9-12 Weeks – £265
Students aged 16-17 are enrolled in our adult courses with parental consent.
Our teachers are experienced with teenage students and their lessons are designed to encourage them to practise language skills and knowledge from school.
We do our best to safeguard and monitor young students, ensuring not only that they are safe but that they are behaving and studying. We are aware of the additional monitoring duties of under 18s and ensure that staff and teachers are aware and take all possible precautions to keep them safe. Our school environment is English speaking and we encourage students to practise their English at all times.
We recommend parents carefully examine our child protection policies before signing the consent forms
Parents who want to study alongside their children are also welcome, we often organise courses for families who want to work on their English together.
We can organise home stay accommodation where under 18 students stay with a host family. These families are based throughout London and are thoroughly vetted to ensure students have a safe and enjoyable stay. We can also help organise accommodation for families coming to London who would rather stay together.
Please contact us if you would like to book accommodation for under 18s or would like more information on what we offer.
• Improve all 4 language skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
• Enhance familiarity with English in its natural context
• Develop understanding of British culture and gain cultural awareness in an international class
• Improve confidence using English in face to face as well as written communication
• Develop skills for independent further study
• Develop communicative and collaborative skills
• We teach English in a communicative way and students will study in an active and engaging environment
• Lessons are interactive and student-centred and students will be encouraged to work individually, in pairs and in groups
• Content of the lessons is based around individual needs and requests; students can negotiate which topics and language points they would like to study
• The main emphasis is on practical communication: to increase vocabulary, develop fluency and build confidence
• We use a range of authentic materials such as newspaper articles, documentaries, radio and the internet, to design meaningful, practical and varied activities
• We track individual students’ progress with Friday’s short test based on the work covered during the week’s classes
• Students will learn with peers from all over the world, which means they will learn about other cultures, and at the same time, they will have to speak English with their classmates